BRITEK offers efficient and safe solutions for support and access scaffolding to contractors in the building and construction industry in Scandinavia.
BRITEK:s vision is to be the leading scaffolding company that contributes to a sustainable, cost effective and secure infrastructure development.
Commitment – Customer needs and requirements is our driving force.
Simplicity – It should be easy to cooperation with BRITEK. As a customer, you get one contactperson, one scaffolding system and one supplier that takes the full responsibility.
Long Term – We are working for sustainability in all our relationships: Customer – Staff – Environment – Partners.
The company was founded in 1999 as a spin-off from the British company SGB.
Geographically, we are located in Falun and Gothenburg in Sweden.
Through our long time experience and our main product CUPLOK we can handle all scaffolding projects in current bridge and industrial technique.
In today’s world there are several demands on a bridge. It should fulfil general demands such as traffic safety, availability and environmental needs as well as the need for aesthetics, price efficiency and future functional needs. At BRITEK we believe that it is necessary with an overall picture on support scaffolding and bridge building in order to satisfy these needs.
BRITEK is a complete cooperation partner in support scaffolding. In cooperation with You as our customer we deliver your complete support scaffolding solution. Through a close long-term agreement we can increase quality and minimize project time. In other words; lower building costs.
Responsible enterprising is for BRITEK to achieve a long-term businesslike success in ways that respect ethical, environmental and social values.
– in a easy, honest and long-term way in all our relations with Customers – Staff – Partners.
– in harmony with the communities laws, standards and other regulations that controls our activity.
– in accordance with what are considered as good business ethics.
– BRITEK strives to act in a way that is long-term durable in an environmental point of view.
– The starting point for our way to act has been formulated in our environmental policy.
– strives that the staff: feels involved and meaningful in their work, have a secure and safe workplace and are having a healthy balance between spare time and work.
– works in accordance with the laws, standards and other regulations of the society that controls our employees rights.
– supports Médecins Sans Frontières (www.msf.org) that is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare..